2020 Great Lakes Men's Knitting Retreat Registration
Join us for our 12th Annual Great Lakes Men’s Knitting Retreat. We start out at the Stitching Memories Yarn Shop in Portage, MI. Shop a little, enjoy some Lasagna, then find a spot in the store to do some knitting, crocheting, spinning, etc.
Reserving and paying for accommodations at a local hotel for Thursday night are on your own. If you are open to sharing the hotel room with another attendee, please note that in the comments when you register and you’ll be sent a contact.
The next morning, we meet for breakfast at a local pancake house and then head back to Stitching Memories for some last-minute shopping and a raffle. From there, we head out to our retreat destination at Pretty Lake Camp, 91223 Q Ave W, Mattawan, MI.
Dates: Thursday, November 5th through Sunday, November 8th, 2020
Registration fee covers:
- Friday night
- Saturday night
- Thursday night at Stitching Memories
- Friday Lunch and Dinner
- Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Sunday Breakfast
Registration fee does not cover:
- Thursday night – you will need to get a hotel room if you are coming in Thursday.
- Friday Breakfast at a local restaurant.
- Sunday Lunch is not included.
- Linens (Bedding, Towels, Washcloths) – Add $20 to your registration if you want them provided.
Cost: Shared room (Double/Triple) $210 or
Private room (Single) $260 (SOLD OUT)
Refund Policy: COVID-19 Disclaimer: A decision will be made before October 1, 2020 to cancel the retreat if we are still under Stay Home – Stay Safe Orders. Full refund less PayPal fees until October 1, 2020. No refunds after October 1, 2020.
Registration deadline: October 15, 2020
- 16 guys – 4 Private rooms and 6 shared rooms.
- Once 16 guys have registered, you will be able to add your name to a waiting list.
Assistance with local transportation from airport or train stations can be provided if needed.