Join us for our 10th Annual Great Lakes Men’s Knitting Retreat. We start out at the Stitching Memories Yarn Shop in Portage, MI. Shop a little, enjoy some Lasagna, then find a spot in the store to do some knitting, crocheting, spinning, etc.
Reserving and paying for accommodations at a local hotel for Thursday night are on your own. If you are open to sharing the hotel room with another attendee, please note that in the comments when you register and you’ll be sent a contact.
The next morning, we meet for breakfast at a local pancake house and then head back to Stitching Memories for some last-minute shopping and a raffle. From there, we head out to our retreat destination at Circle Pines Center, Northwest of Delton, MI where we cozy up to a nice fireplace and some relaxing Fiber Arts!
Dates: Thursday, November 1st through Sunday, November 4th, 2018
Registration fee covers:
Room, includes bed linens and towel and washcloth
- Friday night
- Saturday night
- Thursday night at Stitching Memories
- Friday Dinner
- Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Sunday Breakfast and Lunch
Registration fee does not cover:
- Thursday night – you will need to get a hotel room if you are coming in Thursday.
- Friday Breakfast at a local restaurant.
Cost: Shared room (Double/Triple) $195 or Private room (Single) $235
GLMKR Subsidy: Due to fundraising events, you can subtract $30 per registration!
Bed Linen/Towel deduction: Subtract $30 if you will bring your own
Refund Policy: Partial refunds within 30 days of registration/No refunds after October 1, 2018
Registration deadline: October 15, 2018
- 15 guys – 5 Private rooms and 5 double rooms.
- To save room for the scholarship winner, once 14 guys have registered, you will be put on a waiting list.
Assistance with local transportation from airport or train stations can be provided if needed.